Collection of Information
Here's what we collect from you when you use a Service:
- User-Provided Information: When you, as a publisher, purchase or register for use of a Service on your website, we ask you to provide certain information, such as your website URL, including information that is considered "personally identifiable information” (that is, information that would allow us to directly identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and telephone number).
- "Automatically Collected" Information: When you, as an end user, visit a site that uses a Service, we may automatically record certain information about your use of the publisher site from your web browser, such as your IP address, time spent on pages, clicks on links and recommendations, the pages with which such recommendations are associated, the locations from which such clicks are made, and other traffic data to provide statistical information to publishers about their site content and usage and recommendations of related content to users. [Will you collect different or more information for the Intelligence than for the Slide? Will you use methods other than cookies to collect this information?]
- "Cookies" Information: One form of "automatically collected" information we record is information stored by "cookies " When you use a Service, we may send one or more cookies to your computer. We use both "session" and "persistent" cookies to collect, store, and sometimes track various types of information. A session cookie is one that disappears after you close your browser. While a persistent cookie remains after you close your browser (and may be used by your browser when you later return to the Service), persistent cookies generally can be removed. You can review the appropriate "Help" file in your Web browser or your mobile device to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings.
SimpleReach may use your information for several general purposes:
- to provide you with Service information,
- to support the Services offered on the Site,
- to contact you for feedback about the Services,
- to conduct research about SimpleReach or our Services,
- to notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
- to contact you for marketing and promotional purposes.
- The Services improve and develop as we receive and collect more information on usage of the Services and Web browsing patterns and preferences. SimpleReach will use information that you provide or that we collect from your use of a Service to analyze and develop our marketing strategy, Site, Services, and proprietary algorithms for the benefit of all Service users and publishers.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- when we have your consent to share the information.
- if sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide a product or service that you have requested (if your information is shared with third parties we will only provide the information reasonably needed to deliver the service, and ask that such companies do not use your information for any other purpose).
- to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications).
- if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal safety, the public, or the Site.
- in connection with a sale or merger with another entity or if SimpleReach should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to another entity.
SimpleReach may also share non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
You may also decline to share certain information with SimpleReach, in which case SimpleReach may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Services. You may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by editing your profile on the Site. Please note that while your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics. You may also modify the cookie settings on your Web browser or mobile device to limit the information you share.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
You may correct, amend, or delete your personally identifiable information by editing your profile on the Site or emailing us at email@example.com.
We are committed to protecting personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. SimpleReach takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of personally identifiable information. We protect the security of your personally identifiable information during transmission to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input. While we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us in all cases.
Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to other sites. SimpleReach is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Site to read the privacy statements of each site that collects personally identifiable information.
- 158 W. 27th Street, Floor 11
- New York, NY 10010