The TRUSTe certification covers our collection, use, and disclosure of information we collect through our marketing website http://www.simplereach.com and the SimpleReach Services. The use of information collected through the SimpleReach Services shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which the Client has engaged SimpleReach, Inc.
In order to view our relationship with TRUSTe please visit the validation page visible by clicking on the TRUSTe seal. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact TRUSTe at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
U.S.—E.U. / Swiss Safe Harbor
SimpleReach complies with the U.S. – E.U. Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from the European Union member countries and Switzerland. SimpleReach has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
Collection of Information
SimpleReach collects information from two types of individuals: our customers with whom we enter into service agreements in order for such individuals to receive the Services (“customers”) and the individuals who visit the digital media properties containing content owned by our customers (“end users”).
SimpleReach, Inc. collects information under the direction of its customers on certain digital media properties, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. If you are an end user of one of our customers and would no longer like to be contacted by that customer, please contact the digital media property that you interact with directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our customers.
SimpleReach, Inc. has no direct relationship with the end users whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the SimpleReach customer (the data controller). If requested to remove data we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide services to our publishers. SimpleReach, Inc. will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Here's what we collect from you when you use a Service:
- User-Provided Information: When you, as a customer, purchase or register for use of a SimpleReach Service on your website, we ask you to provide certain information, such as your website URL, including information that is considered "personally identifiable information” (that is, information that would allow us to directly identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and telephone number).
- "Automatically Collected" Information: When you, as an end user, visit a site that uses a SimpleReach Service, we may automatically record certain information about your use of the publisher site from your web browser, such as your IP address, time spent on pages, clicks on links and recommendations, the pages with which such recommendations are associated, the locations from which such clicks are made, and other traffic data to provide statistical information to publishers about their recommendations of related content to users.
- "Cookies" Information: One form of "automatically collected" information we record is information stored by "cookies." When you use a Service, we may send one or more cookies to your computer. We use both "session" and "persistent" cookies to collect, store, and sometimes track various types of information. A session cookie is one that disappears after you close your browser. While a persistent cookie remains after you close your browser (and may be used by your browser when you later return to the Service), persistent cookies generally can be removed. You can review the appropriate "Help" file in your Web browser or your mobile device to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings.
Information Use: SimpleReach Customers
SimpleReach may use customer information for several general purposes:
- To provide you with information about the SimpleReach Services,
- To support the SimpleReach Services offered on the Site,
- To contact you for feedback about the SimpleReach Services,
- To conduct research about SimpleReach or the SimpleReach Services,
- To notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
- To contact you for marketing and promotional purposes.
The SimpleReach Services improve and develop as we receive and collect more information on usage of the SimpleReach Services and end user browsing patterns and preferences. SimpleReach will use information that you provide or that we collect from your use of a SimpleReach Service to analyze and develop our marketing strategy, Site, SimpleReach Services, and proprietary algorithms for the benefit of all SimpleReach Service customers.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- When we have your consent to share the information.
- If sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide a product or service that you have requested (if your information is shared with third parties we will only provide the information reasonably needed to deliver the service, and ask that such companies do not use your information for any other purpose).
- To keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page, or you can contact us at .
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- In connection with a sale or merger with another entity or if SimpleReach should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to another entity.
SimpleReach may also share non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
You may also decline to share certain information with SimpleReach, in which case SimpleReach may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Services. You may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by editing your profile on the Site. Please note that while your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics. You may also modify the cookie settings on your Web browser or mobile device to limit the information you share.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
You may correct, amend, or delete your personally identifiable information by editing your profile on the Site or emailing us at . We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We SimpleReach and our partners (e.g. marketing partners), affiliates, and analytics or service providers (e.g. services for enhancing customer support), use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts, to analyze trends, administer the website, tracking users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
We partner with a third party to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here (or if located in the European Union click here). Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
We use Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically from visitors to our marketing website, http://www.simplereach.com and store it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
Blog Hosted by a Third Party
Our blog is managed by a third party application that may require you to register to post a comment. We do not have access or control of the information posted to the blog. You will need to contact or login into the third party application if you want your personal information that was posted to the comments section removed. To learn how the third party application uses your information, please review their privacy statement.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at .
Social Media Widgets
Our website includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button, and Widgets, such as the Share This button or interactive mini-programs that run on our website. These Features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to other sites. SimpleReach is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Site to read the privacy statements of each site that collects personally identifiable information.
We are committed to protecting personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. SimpleReach takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of personally identifiable information. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the security of your personally identifiable information during transmission to us and once it is received by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input. While we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us in all cases. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at .
- 122 W. 27th Street, Floor 7
- New York, NY 10001