SimpleReach is a NYC-based start-up creating a new measurement layer for content - we help the world's best publishers and largest brands gain insight into the content that drives engagement, traffic, and conversions. We're a small team of engineers, business folk, and designers working hard to make beautiful software that people love. We work fast, wear a lot of hats, and learn new things on a daily basis. We have the cutest Chief Happiness Officer on the planet and a collaborative, open work environment.
If you love the internet, as well as designing and building it, you know it's a fun time to be a full-stack designer. Sketch, Bower, Grunt, Sass, HTML5 APIs, Flexbox, SVG, D3 - there is so much to be excited about and we're excited too. We're looking for our 2nd full-stack designer — someone who feels the same way about the potential of the web — to join us in building a better, badder, more awesome SimpleReach.
Interested? Here's what year one is all about:
- Develop and extend SimpleReach's custom Sass framework and Bower packages.
- Build prototypes to explore interface ideas and design solutions.
- Continually push the boundaries of what is possible by researching, testing, and incorporating new technologies and methodologies for building interfaces.
- Work with business and engineering to design and build new features and iterate on existing ones.
Realistically we need someone who has been doing this for a while on medium to large-scale applications. You know browsers inside and out (SimpleReach supports Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer 10+), love learning and experimenting, and switch easily from design mode to development mode (and often the two are one and the same). A lot of people might call you a unicorn, but we just think it's how designers will work in the future. Which, if you think about, makes you from the future.
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Apple equipment
- Copious snacks and beverages
- Field trips and company dinners
- Paid conferences
Interested? with a bit about yourself, links to your work (Dribbble, Github, portfolio, live projects, etc.) and why you'd love to work at SimpleReach.